Poole’s Page January 25th, 2018
Mass will be tomorrow, Friday, January 26 at 10:00am. All are welcome.
Spirit Night Tonight January 25, 2018 come out and support LHS by enjoying dinner at The Bone BBQ from 4pm-close at their Manassas location (15% will be donated back to the school).
Parent Teacher Conferences
Thursday, February 1st is a 1/2 day for K-8 releasing at 11:45am. Preschool students release at 1:00pm. Parent/Teacher Conferences will commence at 12:45pm until 4:30pm. Childcare will be provided.
To sign up for a time with your child’s teacher (please provide two or three possible times) please contact Ms. McGee in the front office at email@example.com or by calling (571) 428-2531. Ms. McGee will try very hard to accommodate your schedule. If your child’s teacher becomes full, another date and time may be scheduled for convenience.
Catholic Schools Week
Thank you to all our families who sent in leaves for our LHS Family Tree and smiling photos for our school mural. All are welcome to come and see these bright shining faces. Please click HERE for more details about Catholic Schools Week’s fun activities.
From Our Preschool
Our Little Sprouts loved getting back into a full week of fun!
4th Grade Science Project
Our 4th Graders have been learning about different types of Waves in Science. This week they got to make Solar Ovens out of pizza boxes to make some toast! A big Thank You to our local Domino’s for their generous donation of boxes.
Reminder: The Student Council Association Presents Family Movie Night -Grades K-8
Get ready to enjoy some quality time with your LHS family! Our Main Feature Ratatouille will be shown in the gym Tomorrow night, January 26th. The doors open at 6:00 pm! Lots of snacks and fun will be in store! There will also be a Gift Basket Raffle prize of over $130 value. Raffle tickets are 1 for $5.00, 5 tickets for $20.00, and 10 for $35.00.
Walk ins are welcome $5.00 per family. Movie Night will be great fun for the whole family. Parents must stay for the fun.
We Need You! Leo Club Groundhog Supper Service
Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 8730 Sudley Road
(Manassas Baptist Church)
Ms. Clark has permission slips!
Please be at the address by 4:00 P.M.
Additional Spirit Nights:
Also, next Thursday February 1, 2018 enjoy lunch or dinner at Giuseppe’s in Haymarket (20% goes back to the school). It’s a half- day so lots of time to stop by and support an LHS alum and our school. Mark your calendars for the next Skate-n-Fun Zone night on February 27.
Variety Show: The date of the LHS Family Variety Show has been changed to April 20, 2018. More details to follow on this fun family event.
Website: Don’t’ forget to check out all the PSG news on our website at: https://lintonhall.edu/
Purchased Drop off/Dismissal Spots
Every year we present for auction several prizes. One of these prizes is a Reserved Priority Parking Space. This space is reserved for the present year’s family to be able to park at the beginning of the car line during Drop off and Dismissal.
Jan Brett Competition
Our service project for January to tie into Catholic Schools Week is to provide weekend meals to school aged children in Prince William County Schools who during the week rely on their school to provide them with breakfast and lunch. They do not have access to reliable food during the weekend and on school breaks. LHS students will help provide and pack meals on Feb. 1 for kids in our communities to have weekend meals. We are asking each student to please bring in the following items to your classroomby Jan. 17/ Jan. 18:
- Preschool PreK Frogs (16): 10 pack of juice boxes
- Preschool PreK Elephants (15): 10 pack of juice boxes
- Preschool PreK Honeybees (16): 2- 6 packs of easy mac and cheese microwavable meals
- Preschool PreK Fox (16): 2- 6 packs of chef Boyardee type microwavable meals
- Preschool 3-day Bears (11): 2- 6 packs of fruit cups or applesauce cups
- Preschool 3-day Owls (11): 2 boxes of instant oatmeal packages
- Preschool 3-day Turtles (13): 6 pack of fruit cups or applesauce cups
- Preschool 2-day Fish (11): 2- 6 packs of non-perishable milk boxes
- Preschool 2-day Cubs (11): 12 pack of small water bottles
- Kindergarten (19): 1 large box or granola bars
- 1st grade (22): 12 pack of small water bottles
- 2nd grade (15): 2 boxes of instant oatmeal packages
- 3rd grade (16): 6 pack of fruit cups or applesauce cups
- 4th grade (20): 1 package large brown paper lunch bags (larger than regular size to accommodate enough food) and 6 pack of fruit cups or applesauce
- 5th grade (22): 1 large box of granola bars
- 6th grade (17): 2- 6 packs of easy mac and cheese microwavable meals
- 7th grade (16): 2- 6 packs of chef Boyardee type microwavable meals
- 8th grade (11): 2- 6 packs of non-perishable milk boxes
Every time you shop on Amazon using our link, LHS will receive a 10% donation from Amazon. We won’t know who made purchases or what they ordered, the school just gets a check each quarter. So easy! Please shop by clicking on our link: https://www.amazon.com/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl2&tag=linhalsch-20&linkId=90f03dd20b8a2f7975d4ff2c16a654bc