Poole’s Page June 14th, 2018
Linton Hall School is adopting a change in the grading period system that will become effective for the 2018-2019 School Year. Linton Hall School will transition to a trimester system. This system divides the academic year into three sections and eliminates the quarter system. This change is Diocesan wide for all Catholic Elementary schools. This system changes the marking periods from 9 weeks to 12 weeks. This longer marking period allows students more opportunities to learn material, internalize key concepts, and show growth and improvement. The trimester system also aligns with our Scantron Performance Series testing that takes place three times a year. We thank you for your continued support of our school.
Flat St. Benedict is Back
Flat St. Benedict loves to travel with friends to far off places or simply hang out with friends locally. If you would like to participate, please cut him out, decorate him and take a photo with him. A bulletin board is a great place to show where you have been and what they have seen over the summer. Click HERE for a copy of Flat St. Benedict.
Box Tops: Please continue to send in your box tops. Some are due to expire June 2018, so want to make sure we get these sent in so we can start earning money towards the 2018-2019 school year!!!
From the Business Office
For those families who have elected the 11 Installment Payment Plan your first installment is due along with the Supply Fees. If you have any questions please contact the business office at LHSBusinessOffice@lintonhall.edu
Here are online instructions:
To make your first Online Installment payment please follow the steps below.
- Visit https://lintonhall.edu/parents/payments/
- Enter Parent Name information and Email address
- Select “I would like to make another type of payment”
- Enter Child Name and Grade information
- Click “Next”
- “What type of payment would you like to make” – Select ‘2018-2019 Deposit, Tuition &Fee’
- Select the Grade Level “2018-2019 Preschool” or “2018-2019 Grades K – 8”
- Select the Payment Plan you have chosen on your Enrollment Agreement
- Type in the Quantity you wish to pay for the Activity & Supplies Fee (for your grade), Book & Supplies Fee (for your grade) and Chrome book Fee (Grades 5-9)
- Type in the Quantity you wish to pay for the Tuition Installment
- Please complete the credit card transaction and print a receipt showing your payment for your records.