Poole’s Page May 24th , 2018
Sports Award Ceremony
On June, 4th at 2:15pm there will be a ceremony honoring our athletes. All are welcome.
Click HERE for registration information about our math, science, and language arts book club camps! Sign up before it is too late!
Box Tops: Please continue to send in your box tops. Some are due to expire June 2018, so want to make sure we get these sent in so we can start earning money towards the 2018-2019 school year!!!
From the Business Office
For those families who have elected the 11 Installment Payment Plan your first installment is due along with the Supply Fees. If you have any questions please contact the business office at LHSBusinessOffice@lintonhall.edu
Here are online instructions:
To make your first Online Installment payment please follow the steps below.
- Visit https://lintonhall.edu/parents/payments/
- Enter Parent Name information and Email address
- Select “I would like to make another type of payment”
- Enter Child Name and Grade information
- Click “Next”
- “What type of payment would you like to make” – Select ‘2018-2019 Deposit, Tuition &Fee’
- Select the Grade Level “2018-2019 Preschool” or “2018-2019 Grades K – 8”
- Select the Payment Plan you have chosen on your Enrollment Agreement
- Type in the Quantity you wish to pay for the Activity & Supplies Fee (for your grade), Book & Supplies Fee (for your grade) and Chrome book Fee (Grades 5-9)
- Type in the Quantity you wish to pay for the Tuition Installment
- Please complete the credit card transaction and print a receipt showing your payment for your records.
Lost and Found
If your child is missing any important items such as: winter coats, PE uniforms, water bottles, OCEW boots, etc. please come and check our lost and found.