Poole’s Page May 31st , 2018
All are welcome to this ceremony honoring our athletes.
Tuesday, June 5 is our last full day of school
Wednesday, June 6 is field day – 11:45 dismissal
Thursday, June 7 is our closing Mass at 8:30am – 11:45 dismissal
Friday, June 8th is our Awards Ceremony at 9am in the gymnasium – 11:45 dismissal
Extended Day Next Week
If your child is staying in Extended day on June 6th and/or 7th, please be sure to send with them a packed lunch. There will be no Extended Day on June 8th.
Lost and Found
All lost and found will be made available all next week on tables in the hallway.
Flat St. Benedict is Back
Flat St. Benedict loves to travel with friends to far off exotic places like your neighbor’s barbeque or even Timbuktu. If you are headed for some place in between, please cut him out, decorate him and take him with you when you go. If you get a chance, it would be great to take a photograph together and share it with our friends at Linton Hall School. A bulletin board is a great place to show where our friends have been and what they have seen over the summer. Click HERE for a copy of Flat St. Benedict.
Click HERE for registration information about our math, science, and language arts book club camps! Sign up before it is too late!
Box Tops: Please continue to send in your box tops. Some are due to expire June 2018, so want to make sure we get these sent in so we can start earning money towards the 2018-2019 school year!!!
From the Business Office
For those families who have elected the 11 Installment Payment Plan your first installment is due along with the Supply Fees. If you have any questions please contact the business office at LHSBusinessOffice@lintonhall.edu
Here are online instructions:
To make your first Online Installment payment please follow the steps below.
- Visit https://lintonhall.edu/parents/payments/
- Enter Parent Name information and Email address
- Select “I would like to make another type of payment”
- Enter Child Name and Grade information
- Click “Next”
- “What type of payment would you like to make” – Select ‘2018-2019 Deposit, Tuition &Fee’
- Select the Grade Level “2018-2019 Preschool” or “2018-2019 Grades K – 8”
- Select the Payment Plan you have chosen on your Enrollment Agreement
- Type in the Quantity you wish to pay for the Activity & Supplies Fee (for your grade), Book & Supplies Fee (for your grade) and Chrome book Fee (Grades 5-9)
- Type in the Quantity you wish to pay for the Tuition Installment
- Please complete the credit card transaction and print a receipt showing your payment for your records.