Poole’s Page May 3rd , 2018
Please join us Wednesday, May 9th at 9:15am, in the LHS Cafeteria as we discuss committees and plans for next year.
From the Business Office
For those families who have elected the 11 Installment Payment Plan your first installment is due along with the Supply Fees. If you have any questions please contact the business office at LHSBusinessOffice@lintonhall.edu
Here are online instructions:
To make your first Online Installment payment please follow the steps below.
- Visit https://lintonhall.edu/parents/payments/
- Enter Parent Name information and Email address
- Select “I would like to make another type of payment”
- Enter Child Name and Grade information
- Click “Next”
- “What type of payment would you like to make” – Select ‘2018-2019 Deposit, Tuition &Fee’
- Select the Grade Level “2018-2019 Preschool” or “2018-2019 Grades K – 8”
- Select the Payment Plan you have chosen on your Enrollment Agreement
- Type in the Quantity you wish to pay for the Activity & Supplies Fee (for your grade), Book & Supplies Fee (for your grade) and Chrome book Fee (Grades 5-9)
- Type in the Quantity you wish to pay for the Tuition Installment
- Please complete the credit card transaction and print a receipt showing your payment for your records.
Summer Camp Updates
As the staff are planning summer work now is the time to check out our LHS Math and Language Arts Summer Camps
Grades 1-8 Day Special Subject Based Day Camp Sessions: Click HERE for registration information about our math, science, and language arts book club camps!
Preschool-Grade 3 Week Long Theme Based Summer Camps: Click HERE for registration information.
Bull Run Basketball Camp: Click HERE for more information and registration form
Soccer Camp: For more information please apply to www.chiprohrsoccer.com
Yearbooks on Sale Now
Uniform Closet: The Used Uniform Closet has been prepared for summer uniforms so please come and check out the great deals!
Lost and Found
If your child is missing any important items such as: winter coats, PE uniforms, water bottles, OCEW boots, etc. please come and check our lost and found.